CONSULTANT CPM - (ITALY)
As part of the implementation of our growth strategy in Europe, we are looking for highly motivated candidates for the positions of Consultant CPM and Senior Consultant CPM to further expand our local CPM team in Italy. Successful applicants have a special interest in corporate performance management processes & software and are characterized by an independent personality.
- You support national and international customers in the selection, design and implementation of professional CPM software solutions in the areas of management reporting, budgeting, planning, forecasting and consolidation – with a focus on CCH Tagetik, SAP, Oracle, Anaplan and OneStream.
- You analyze and optimize productive CPM applications.
- You support the further expansion of our CPM consulting team and the services offered in all markets where Satriun works.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- You have a university degree in business administration, engineering, computer science or a comparable degree.
- You have at least 1 – 3 years of professional experience through a permanent position, ideally in consulting or a position in finance, controlling, BI.
- You have a special interest in financial processes and systems as well as the related technical problems. Above all, you bring along enthusiasm and motivation for the “hands-on” configuration of leading CPM software solutions.
- You have a strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have a very good knowledge of English.
- You are a committed, communicative and independent personality with a high willingness to travel.
Satriun is a unique «one-stop shop» and privileged partner for the Office of Finance. As a consulting boutique in the field of corporate management, we combine in-depth specialist knowledge and many years of experience in controlling & finance with profound expert knowledge in relation to the leading CPM software solutions from CCH Tagetik, SAP, Oracle, Anaplan and OneStream.
Satriun has offices in Italy, Switzerland, Germany, the Netherlands, France, Israel and Romania. As a company founded by Controlling & Financial Specialists in 2011, we support our customers, including some of the most well-known multinational companies, in the areas of financial management, regulatory support, CPM solutions and change management.