CCH Tagetik implementation at Maus Frères
Satriun realised the CCH Tagetik solution implementation at Maus Frères for a unified budgeting, forecasting, planning and reporting platform with capabilities tailored to the needs of individual Business Units. The solution was rolled out in parallel with a new ERP and the optimisation of planning and budgeting processes.
Faced with Excel-based processes and a lack of integration, Maus Frères launched a transformation project in 2018 for Corporate Performance Management within the Real Estate Division. The goal was, among other things, to implement modern and powerful budget planning for the real estate and construction projects of the renowned Swiss family-owned company. With the decision for CCH® Tagetik and Satriun as implementation partner, a uniform platform was introduced that not only enables seamless ERP integration but has also elevated the planning processes as a whole to a new level.
With CCH Tagetik and Satriun we were able to significantly improve the planning and budgeting processes of the Real Estate Division. We are able for example today to handle budgets by project, shopping centre or consolidated over the whole portfolio very easily and without any detoursThomas Vangendt
- Replacement of excel-based processes within Corporate Performance Management
- Unified platform including ERP integration
- Improved integrated reporting for individual business units
Results and Benefits
- Implementation of CCH Tagetik unified solution with reporting tailored to individual BU‘s
- Optimization of planning and budgeting processes
- Covering areas such as Budgeting, Forecasting, Planning and KPIs in a unified solution
- Consideration of very different revenues and costs
- Comprehensive consolidation options
Maus Frères is a private Swiss distribution and brand management group created over a century ago and present on four continents. In Switzerland, the group owns the Manor and Jumbo brands, leader and co-leader in their respective markets. Manor operates 11 shopping centres in Switzerland and has over 9’000 employees. Internationally, Maus Frères develops and manages a leading portfolio of premium global brands, including Lacoste, Gant, Aigle, Tecnifibre and The Kooples.
CCH Tagetik, Consolidation, Planification et budgétisation