CONSULTANT CPM - (BUCHAREST)
At Satriun we are proud to be referenced and recommended by our client base as a consultancy that brings relevant expertise to the table in transforming finance, evaluating, selecting and implementing Corporate Performance Management (CPM) software solutions. We continue where others stop – we always recommend better practices when we identify improvement areas and we team up with the corporate center to maximize the value-added potential of Corporate Performance Management technologies.
For our team in Bucharest, we are looking for experienced candidates to join our local team and focus on international CPM projects. Successful candidates will show a strong interest and tangible experience in group consolidation, financial planning & analysis, reporting and software solutions supporting the office of the Chief Financial Officer. With opportunities developing in all regions, we are strengthening our global CPM delivery and successful candidates will have the great opportunity to join interesting global projects in the EMEA region.
Responsibilities and Engagements
- Project Consultant on Corporate Performance Management software implementation projects – mainly CCH Tagetik, SAP Analytics Cloud for Planning, OneStream;
- Supporting CPM applications and ensuring they accurately fulfil the needs of global consolidation, financial planning & analysis and reporting for the organisation;
- Delivering enhancements to existing CPM applications in accordance with the company’s growth, and related requirements;
Required Skills and Qualifications
- University Degree (i.e. MSc, MBA);
- Demonstrated interest in group consolidation and financial planning & analysis and appetite for learning software solutions configurations
- Able to work independently, with a flexible and open personality;
- Used to work in a multicultural environment;
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) is a plus;
- Good knowledge of group controlling and management reporting is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English is an absolute must
- Good knowledge of German and/or French would be a strong differentiator
Satriun provides an environment where people leverage their skills, talents, experience and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers. We propose exciting Corporate Performance Management projects at some of the most prominent European corporations. Surrounded by fellow experts, you will help Chief Financial Officers and their teams transform their performance measurement systems, implement supporting information technology and accompany the change process.
Amongst our differentiators as employers in Romania:
- Excellent base packages and above-competition annual bonus scheme
- Possibility to envisage an international career or to participate in international EMEA projects
- Fast career progression plan based on recognised individual and team objectives