Randstad CCH Tagetik Solution Implementation
Randstad Group, the leading human resources provider in the world, achieves successfully the integrated CCH Tagetik solution implementation in the cloud with the help of Satriun.
I am very proud that we have delivered the CCH Tagetik solution implementation within the timelines that we had set and within the budget. CCH Tagetik delivers added value to Randstad Group through its advanced functionality and cloud deployment.Rob Fenne
Randstad is the global leader in the HR services industry. It supports people and organizations in realizing their true potential by combining the power of today’s technology with its passion for people. Randstad calls it Human Forward. In 2020, Randstad helped more than two million candidates find a meaningful job with our 236,100 clients. Furthermore, Randstad trained around 313,600 people. Randstad is active in 38 markets around the world and has top-three positions in almost half of these. In 2020, Randstad had on average 34,680 corporate employees and generated revenue of € 20.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext (symbol: RAND.AS).
Corporate Performance Management
- Monthly and weekly group data collection
- Financial consolidation
- Budgeting and rolling forecasting
- Cash flow and organic growth reporting
- Management and Investor Relations reporting
- Annual and quarterly IFRS reporting
- Randstad Group is the second largest HR Services provider in the world
- Stock listed as RAND.AS on the AEX of NYSE Euronext Amsterdam
- € 20.7 billion annual revenues (2020)
- Consolidation of 465 entities in 32 currencies
- 450 Tagetik users
- Headquartered in Diemen, The Netherlands
- Decentralized intercompany matching process
- Automated equity consolidation by variation type
- Integrated bottom-up calculated cash flow statement
- Integrated organic growth calculations
- General ledger interfaces with drill-through option
- More consistent and higher quality data
- Reduced manual effort during the consolidation process
- Valuable insight into the origin of cash flow
- Automated organic growth calculations
- “Low touch” cloud deployment on-time, on-budget
Want to hear the Randstad podcast?
Listen to our Calling Corporates podcast! Every couple of weeks we upload new interviews.
Cash Flow, CCH Tagetik, Change Management, Consolidation, CPM Tool Selection, IFRS 16 & ASC 842, Maintenance and Support