Consultant CPM (Bucharest)
For our team in Bucharest, we are looking for junior candidates to join our local team and focus on international Corporate Performance Management projects. Successful candidates will show a strong interest in group consolidation, financial planning & analysis, driver-based planning and software solutions supporting the office of the CFO. With opportunities developing in all regions, we are strengthening our global CPM delivery and successful candidates will have the great opportunity to join interesting global projects in the EMEA region.
- Project Consultant on Corporate Performance Management software implementation projects – mainly CCH Tagetik and SAP FC
- Managing CPM applications and ensuring they accurately fulfill the needs of global consolidation, financial planning & analysis, driver-based planning and reporting for the organisation
- Delivering enhancements to existing CPM applications in accordance with the company’s growth, and related requirements
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University Degree (i.e. MSc, MBA)
- Demonstrated interest in group consolidation, financial planning & analysis and driver-based planning (i.e. through internships or studies) and appetite for learning software solutions configurations
- Able to work independently, with a flexible and open personality
- Used to work in a multicultural environment
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) is a plus
- Good knowledge of group controlling and management reporting is a plus
- Fluent in English and a good knowledge of German and/or French (written & spoken)
Satriun provides an environment where people leverage their skills, talents, experience and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers. We propose exciting Corporate Performance Management projects at some of the most prominent European corporations. Surrounded by fellow experts, you will help Chief Financial Officers and their teams transform their performance measurement systems, implement supporting information technology and accompany the change process.
Amongst our differentiators as employers in Romania:
- Excellent base packages and above-competition annual bonus scheme
- Possibility to participate in the company’s equity plan
- Possibility to envisage an international career or to participate in international EMEA projects
- Fast career progression plan based on recognised individual and team objectives
Pour notre bureau de Bucarest, nous sommes à la recherche d’un(e) consultant(e) en pilotage de la performance (Corporate Performance Management) pour intégrer notre équipe et se concentrer sur la Tierce Maintenance Applicative (TMA).
Pour notre bureau de Genève, nous sommes à la recherche de consultants en pilotage de la performance (Corporate Performance Management) pour intégrer notre équipe et se concentrer sur nos projets CPM locaux et internationaux
For our team in Tel Aviv, we are looking for junior candidates to join our local team and focus on Corporate Performance Management (CPM) implementation projects
Im Rahmen der Umsetzung unserer Wachstumsstrategie in DACH, suchen wir für den weiteren Ausbau unseres lokalen CPM- Teams in Deutschland nach hochmotivierten Kandidaten für die Positionen Consultant CPM und Senior Consultant CPM
Expert CCH Tagetik dédié aux projets nationaux (Île de France). Min 5 ans expérience, 5 projets complets CPM, 3 projets complets Tagetik. Package excellent et opportunités de progression.
Vacature CPM Consultant – 3 jaar CPM ervaring – Tagetik – Oracle – Hyperion – managementrapportage – financiële consolidatie – budgeting & planning.
Vacature CPM Consultant – 5 jaar CPM ervaring – Tagetik – Cognos – Sigma Conso – managementrapportage – financiële consolidatie – budgeting & planning.